Tuesday 26 November 2013

Review : Golden Wonder

Sawasdee ka~

Last week I tried one of Lush Christmas products called "Golden Wonder". For someone who like to shake your Christmas presents you as well should give this little parcel a shake, listen and imagine what is it in there. This bath bomb looks really pretty & glittery (always get attracted to glittery stuff). When you smell it, it does smell like orange-citrusy.  I found this quite uplifting and pleasant!
Once it hits the water, the shimmer quickly disperses and reveal layers of different colours.

It actually fizzed away after about 1 minute (really quite huh?!) and turned my bath water a nice shimmering turquoise. At the centre of the bath bomb were lots of golden stars which floated at the surface of the water, before slowly melted away.
Although it claims that there’ll be no sparkly bits left to clean out of your bath afterwards. I do notice that there are some gold shimmers left around my bath tub in the morning. I didn't notice any benefits to my skin after this bath, which, it doesn't claim to do, but it would have been nice :)

Overall, I think if you're after a genuinely nice, refreshing citrusy smelling bath product, this would be perfect. Would I buy it again? Definitely!

rrp: £3.50
Have you tried Lush christmas range yet?

Mwahhh

xx


2 comments:

  1. The shape of that is so cute.

    I've never tried Christmas things from LUSH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it next Christmas. This one is my favourite :)

      Delete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx