Thursday 28 November 2013

Easy Christmas Nails Idea

Sawasdee ka~

Today I have an easy nails idea to show you guys. It's very easy and you can do it by yourself. Personally I don't like to go to beauty salon for manicure so I always paints my nails by myself and every time when I want to do a bit of nails art I need to make sure that it's easy and I can do it by both of my hands.
Talk about Christmas I like to think about things in red&white with glitters so my inspiration start from there. There are plenty of ideas that came in to my mind and then my thought bubble popped up...."candy stick" I had few week ago.
Step 1: The base for these nails was Orly - Star Spangled (I got this as a free gift from Cosmo magazine December). I painted 2 layers and waited until it dry
Step 2: Use a dotting tool and Barry M textured nail effect - Lady draw heart at the corner of my nails
Step 3: Paint small dots on ring finger nail
Step 4:Use a larger dotting tool paint stripe on thumb nail
Step 5: Finish off with a topcoat to seal in my design, and I'm done!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments :)

Mwahhhh

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx