The other day I was playing around with my new Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette and create this look. This is going to be my second tutorial and hopefully you enjoy it :)
Here are my makeup that I used for this look.
1. Clean your face and apply your normal moisturiser all over your face and apply silicone base primer to blur out visible pore
2. Apply foundation using wet synthetic sponge
3. Conceal where needed
4. Highlight your cheek bone and nose with Aurora and contour under apple cheek and frame your face with Hollow cream contour from the palette
5. Press in translucent powder to set your base
3. Flush your cheek with Tremble blush
1. Start enhancing your brows by mapping out a strong eyebrow shape on your face using an eyebrow pencil.
2. Then powder with Thunder eyeshadows
1. Apply eye primer if needed
2. Apply Feint on eye socket follow the red dot line
3. Press in Vision around inner corner eye and under brow bone
4. Apply Thunder along eye socket again with smaller brush so you still can see the gradient of colour
5. Apply Servant eyeshadow below crease following the nude dot line
6. To the end of your eyes use Machine
7. Blend the edge of eyeshadow softly
8. Draw a cat eyeliner using liquid eyeliner across your upper lids
9. Apply white pencil liner to you lower water line
10. Draw a black line around 2/3 of lower water line
11. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
12. Double coat mascara for thicker longer eyelashes
1. Use matte liquid lipstick for longer lasting colour
❤︎ Make up Store Skin Serum as primer
❤︎ Foundation Illamasqua Skin Base "SB 6.5"
❤︎ Concealer Cover FX "E40" and MAC Studio Finish "NC20"
❤︎ Brow pencil Kiss natural eyebrow pencil "03"
❤︎ Brow mascara Meybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara "Dark brown"
❤︎ Liquid eyeliner Bisous Bisous Luxury Eye Dream Eyeliner "Black"
❤︎ Rimmel Scandaleyes shade stick "Witness White"