Sawasdee ka everyone~
As spring is approaching UK slowly I think it would be a good idea to do a how-to that has inspiration from flower. I'm personally love colourful flower and always find a nice bunch of flowers to fill up my beautiful vase at home.
My inspiration for today how-to is from Chrysanthemum. It symbolise optimism and joy. It also has a wide range of colour from white to purple to red with a yellowish centre. And the colour I picked was purplely-pink Chrysanthemum.
Here are my makeup that I used for this look.
RCMA Series Favorites Palette "Highlight/Contour"
3. Buff and blend everything in then press in Corn Silk Translucent Loose Powder to set your base
4. Flush your cheek with Illamasqua blush
1. Mapping your brows with Makeup Revolution brow tint using angled brow brush
2. Powder your brown with MAC brown eyeshadow using another angled brow brush
3. Blend the colour with cotton bud and use brow mascara on top to make your brows loon more natural
1. Apply eye primer if needed. Then apply pink eyeshadow around outer corner and socket follow the pink dot line
2. Apply purple eyeshadow slightly below pink eyeshadow follow the purple dot line
3. Apply yellow eyeshadow on the middle of your lid
4. Blend the edge of eyeshadow softly with white eyeshadow
5. Apply purple eye pencil at waterline
6. Use eyeliner brush apply pink eyeshadow around lash line
7. Draw an eyeliner using liquid liner across your upper lids and winged out a little bit. Then use purple eye pencil connect the edge between waterline and wing
8. Highlight your inner corner with white jumbo pencil eyeshadow
9. Curl your lashes, stick you false lashes on and apply mascara
1. Apply nude lip liner
2. Apply lilac colour lipstick all over your lips
3. Use nudey pink lip lacquer around the inner lips to get an ombre lips effect
Contact lens : Dream Color "Grey Zara"