Tuesday 10 February 2015

Winter Sale Haul (ASOS, New Look, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Accessorize)

Sawasdee ka~
As you can see above... I went a bit crazy with all the sale during this winter lol. Here's what I have picked up from high street stores over last month. I don't know whether you like this kind of this post but for me..I love to have a peek on what people got. So I might as well post about it.

❤︎ Accessories
- Camera shape bag from Accessorize. I like to collect bag that has different shape from normal bag so how can I resist this cute little bag.
- Pink flower ring from Accessorise
- Ear cuff earring from New Look
- Necklace from Miss Selfridge
- Velvet elastic band from Topshop
❤︎ Shoes
I ordered these shoes from ASOS in one go. When the parcel arrived I asked my boyfriend to open it. I want to see his reaction really. One thing he said was I will never understand you. To make it funnier he actually built a huge shoe rack for me which to be honest I can't fit all my shoes in lol
❤︎ Winter hug
It's still pretty cold out there in UK and  a warm comfy scarf and earmuff are something that I need. I got snooze scarf and earmuff from Topshop
❤︎Clothes
As you can see, if wear this clothes now I probably freeze to death but it's not a bad idea to prepare myself for upcoming spring/summer, right? I got the navy dress from ASOS and the rests are from Topshop. 

Hope you enjoyed this little insight into my newbies. What did you buy during sale? 
If you post something like this, feel free to share a link in comment as I said above I'm a bit nosy :)
Mwahhh

xxx 

3 comments:

  1. ASOS is the best! I just ordered a dress from there myself. Your haul is awesome!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I love the camera bag! good choices :)

    love, Stella
    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! The camera pouch bag is just so cool! Love the other accessories too.


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx