As promise, here we come my first hair tutorial that I did for my friend hen party. I did a side-swept hair using MarkHill sexy waves&curls pro-magic wand, few bobbi pins and flower hair clip from New Look. The best thing about using wand curler is that I get lots of volume which is what I want for my fine hair. This is how I did my hair...
1. So before doing any make up, roll your fringe with hair roller to give an extra oomph to the fringe
2. Let your fringe down after you finish you make up
3. Create a side part on whatever side you feel most comfortable
4. Grab the side that has more hair and loose tie it with elastic band
5-6. Start to curl the other side using wand
7-8. Move to the side that has been tied. Curl the hair part below elastic band
9. Begin making a twist the side that has more hair. Starting from top section, lay twist across and secure it with bobbi pin
10-11. Repeat "9" on the lower section
12. Now add the sweetest flowers hair clip you can find.
If you want to know how I did my make-up then follow this link
How is this tutorial?