Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Little Box : My Little Frenchie Box

Sawasdee ka~
I know this is March and this Frenchie Box is suppose to be for February but I want you guy see how cute it is anyway. I just received this little box on Friday (27th Feb) last week which is quite late but I can't blame anyone right? Because I know that I order it a bit late. My Little Box is one of the beauty boxes in UK market. I know there are soooooo many options and this is the more recent addition to the UK. To help you decide whether you like it....Let's have a little peak inside the box :)

My first impression is the design I love the box even before I subscribe it. The box comes with cute illustrations and a unique box design each time. For a little over £10 per month (plus 3.95 delivery charge) you will normally get 2-3 beauty bits plus 2 lifestyle picks along with a pretty mini magazine.


For the Frenchie box, it is included DHC blotting paper (£4), L'Oreal Brow Pencil (£5.49), By Terry kohl pencil eyeliner (£23.50)- a gorgeous shimmery black colour! And its own brand product with adorable packaging - a peachy tinted cream for glowy skin look. Apart from the beauty products there are a little wallet for smartphone with front pocket to hold cards or even headphones and a little glass jar filled with inspiring notes which I think it's a bit random thing in a box but it's a cute idea anyway.

Unlike another boxes, the contents you receive are so unique and thoughtful. You never know what you are going to get (unless you have a peak on another blogger post) but you know that it will always lovely. However, if you are looking for a beauty box that full of beauty stuff inside this box might not be your option. But if you like to try something new in beauty box market this is the one :) For me, I love the look of it. Thinking about what I got I actually feel happy with it. For now, I will keep my subscription in place....at least for a good few months. I will keep you updated!



What do you think about it? 
Mwahhh

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx