Tuesday 30 June 2015

REVIEW : My Little French Riviera Box (June)

Sawasdee ka~

"This is my happy place"

Early on this month (June) I got an email from My Little Box that the box will arrive a little bit late due to some technical problem. I normally receive it on the 10th-ish of every month but this month I got it on the 20th. So I have high hope that there might be something extra special inside the box. This is my second time I review My little box and I promise I will do it every month from now on (until I unsubscribe it).

Again within the box you will get 3 beauty products, 2 lifestyle-related products, one card and my little world magazine. To be honest, I'm a little bit disappointed that there isn't anything extra special in the box. However, I still quite like the overall look. This month box comes in blue theme that will go really with this the heat in UK at the moment.  This box crated by Sarah Lavoine, a French interior designer. I also did a bit of googling about her and found her works. She is a good creative with chic and modern yet simple product design.



So firstly let's talk about things I don't like about this box. It is a large folded piece of paper which makes it very hard to read. If I don't get it wrong, the magazine has change to this design since April. I love reading magazine but to my disappointment I didn't want to even open this as it is too big. Please bring back a classic magazine page design :(

Another items that I kinda unsure whether to love or hate them. This planter duo comes in 2 size small and large. Although it has been suggested that I could use it to store my makeup but in my opinion it's stable enough to hold all my makeup without falling.  So I use the small one for my basil plant but I still have no idea what to do with the big one. Being designed by an interior designer I have to say they got a very cute though.

This chic retro style sunglasses is almost good. I got it in brown colour. I actually love the design but unfortunate when I wear it it made I eyes go weird :/
Last of all the beauty products, one of which I have already used and love <3 I adore this nail polish so much. It is such a gorgeous pop bright colour. It is dry really quick and stay on for ages with chipping. Another 2 products, sea salt scrub and Keratase resurfacing strengthening milk, I'm planing to use it soon. May be tonight :)

Overall, although sunglasses and a planter duo are a bit meh for me but at least all the beauty products can cheer me up a bit. I also love the theme and how all the items have been incorporated really well though. So for people that interested in this box, My Little Box costs £11 a month (+£3.95 postage). You can sign up here.


What do you think of the items included?
Mwahhh

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment, I'm really appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave your blog link I'm sure I will check it out :) xx